Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
It begins the day you place your order.
- Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
- If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us.
- An Amazon order number or eBay username or purchase made through the HoldCY website.
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Holdcy reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
- If you made your purchase through our website, we can locate your order information using your email address, name, or shipping address.
- If you made your purchase through an authorized HoldCY Corp
reseller, you may contact the reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Non-quality-related issues (after 60 days of purchase)
- Labor, diagnostics, towing, rental car, or any other expense related to an item being defective/damaged
Requests within the country of purchase
- We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs.
- Please note: any provided shipping labels must be used within 10 days of purchase.
Unauthorized reselling of Holdcy products is strictly prohibited and we can’t honor the warranty if purchasing from the unauthorized reseller.